Whether you are responsible for creating itineraries for high net worth leisure, corporate or entertainment clients from across the globe, you will discover truly eye-opening African luxury travel brands at ILTM Africa. From the most iconic brands and experiences to boutique gems, private islands, ultra-cruises and luxury yachts, we have gathered the finest African products that go hand-in-hand with your luxury offering.
Buyers at ILTM
Hidden gems discovered here.
Explore your journey
ILTM buyers can experience all this and more!
• Discover new contacts by meeting an exclusive collection of luxury travel brands and experiences;
• Find new inspiration by experiencing the future through the renowned Programme of Events;
• Forge new friendships by indulging in unforgettable networking events and parties;
• Enjoy new experiences by joining our Hosted Buyer Programme, including flight and hotel contributions.*
Discover your network
By meeting an exclusive collection of luxury travel suppliers.
Every ILTM Africa allows you to come face-to-face with our exclusive collection of luxury travel brands, destinations and experiences. Where will your clients want to go this year or next? What will they get up to on their next adventure? Find the answers in Africa!
MINUTES TO HEAR FROM EXHIBITORS
% PURE AFRICAN PRODUCT
YEARS OF EVENT DEVELOPMENT
What does Hybrid mean for buyers?
With ILTM Africa adopting a hybrid format in 2022, buyers will have the chance to connect with exhibitors either at a live event or a two-day virtual event. Recognising that some buyers might not be able to attend the live event because of border closures, COVID regulations or simply a lingering unease to travel, buyers will still have the opportunity to meet exhibitors virtually to conclude valuable business deals.
ILTM Africa will be held live and in-person from 11 to 13 April 2022 and the virtual event will take place a week prior on 04 and 05 April.
Confirm your status
ILTM Africa provides access to luxury travel professionals, professionals that really have the power to buy. They understand what the new trends in luxury mean for their clients and are qualified against strict criteria before being accepted as a buyer.
Criteria you must meet to qualify as an ILTM Africa buyer:
- You must operate on an outbound basis booking African product
- Show evidence of recent or future bookings placed in luxury travel
- You MUST provide us with three references, two of which must be direct luxury property bookings. Bookings must be made in the last 6 months* or for future months
- Be an established player in the market place for a minimum of 12 months
- Be a senior decision maker with the authority to procure luxury travel products and services
- You do not intend to sell or promote your product at ILTM Africa.
Get your invite!
If you would like to join us as a buyer at ILTM Africa, please complete our form for consideration.