- ILTM is an invitation only event. Only pre-registered International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) badge holders and accepted delegates (who register at the event) will be able to attend.
- All attendees are vetted prior to attendance and are only permitted to do so at the discretion of the ILTM team. Delegates who register onsite at ILTM will be charged a supplemental onsite registration fee.
- Admission is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in luxury travel and associated industries or organisations. Visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in suitable business wear.
“My Event” Account
- Visitors will automatically have a “My Event” account created for them on the Event website allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors and other visitors before the Event.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during ILTM [or at the entrance to a co-located event (namely ILTM Arabia)], visitors will be providing their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor [or co-located event organiser (namely Arabian Travel Market)], who may be outside of the European Economic Area are who may contact them about their products or services in accordance with their privacy policies.
- By choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details will be shared by the Organisers with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may be outside of the European Economic Area, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from ILTM.
- Anyone obtaining an ILTM badge (buyer, exhibitor, guest or media) by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave ILTM.
- Anyone attending ILTM should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend ILTM.
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into ILTM events.
- Anyone attending ILTM events must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt ILTM.
- Press badges at ILTM events are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the luxury travel industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Photography and Recording
- Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at ILTM events. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
- No visitor to ILTM events may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at ILTM under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Reservation of Rights
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from ILTM and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Service, Safety and Security at ILTM Events
- The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for ILTM.
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside ILTM
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- Walkthrough or hand held scanned may be in operation at our events
- CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
- Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events
- On their final visit to ILTM, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they've returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event
- If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact [email protected].